Is stress genetic? No it is not. How we deal with stress is not genetic. Is how our parent's deal with stress that we adapt form them. Many parents have busy schedules and might not have the time to talk to their children about their own problems. Yet there are some parents that think teens and children might not be dealing with stress. We might also not have any emotional support by our own parents and they do not under stand us. We also do not have "realistic" expectations from our parents. Example getting all A's in our classes, what if a C is the best we could do? One thing we could do is have organizational skills and time-management skills to help us reduce our stress, exercise, get a good night's sleep, eat regularly, take a break from our busy schedules, and do not over-schedule.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades