What is the best method to decrease stress?
Everyone is different, what I might enjoy you might hate. Here are some charts from surveys I have done base on decreasing stress.
The chart above is base on an adult survey.
The chart below is base on a teen survey.
The charts below compares the top activates of teens and adults.
One of the best methods is Deep Breath. Breathing Exercise is a way to alleviate stress.
Taking Deep breath is a exercise that is a natural physiologic reaction. The method can be very useful during a stressful situation and fro relaxing during the day.
Here is how you could do it yourself
Step 1: Close your eyes
Step 2: Imagine you are in a nice calming (Example: In the middle of the Forest or by the ocean)
Step 3: Inhale through the nose slowly
Step 4: Exhale through your mouth slowly
Step 5: Inhale and Exhale about 10 times
Step 6: Quiet the mind and concentrate fully on breathing
Step 7: Continue breathing into you feel relax
Step 8: Make Deep Breathing a habit of exercise when you feel stress out
Step 9: Try this several time each day even if you are not stress out.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades