There are many places where you can get help. If you are under 18 you will need your parents to take you, if anything the counselor will need to talk to your parents to see what is your home situation. Remember the counselor will not say anything to your parents or anyone else unless you want to harm yourself or anyone else. If you are 18 and older you could sing up for yourself to receive help. You could get help from places like HOPICS, (For Teens) and People Who are.
Below are links that will help you out, you just need to research what benefits you.
211 Los Angeles County
There are also teen's hotlines, which you could call. There are different programs such as LAYN who helps out runways, homeless and youth (12-17 Years of age) in Los Angeles County.
Los Angeles County, Department of Mental Health
Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health Services
24 Hour Suicide Prevention Crisis Line (877) 7-CRISIS or (877) 727-4747
Asian Pacific Counseling and Treatment Center
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades