- Poor eating habits affects your stress
- Studies show that 23% of teen are more likely to have their acne worse
- Teens get affected a lot by stress because their brain's are still changing and developing.
- "When you are stress you are more likely to make bad decisions or do things that can make situations worse".
-Hipp, Earl. Fighting Invisible Tigers: Stress Management for Teens. Minneapolis, MN: Free Spirit Pub., 2008. Print.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades